George A. Romero Bl. V: Monkey Shines ve The Dark Half
Korku Sineması ve Korku Edebiyatı denince akla ilk gelen podcast Gerisi Hikaye’nin yeni bölümüne hoş geldiniz. Ciddiyeti elden bırakmayan en eğlenceli programda bu hafta George A. Romero ‘nun Monkey Shines(1988) ve The Dark Half(1993) filmlerine odaklandık. Bağımsız yönetmenlerin büyük stüdyolarla çalıştıklarında olabileceklerden girip, filmlerin çağını yakalayan başarılı okumalarından çıktık. Son bir uyarı: The Dark Half’ı unutmayın ve serçelere dikkat edin!
Korku hakkında bilmek istediğiniz her şey için temel kaynak Gerisi Hikaye Korku Konuşmaları.
Işın Beril Tetik, Demokan Atasoy, Galip Dursun
Spotify üzerinden dinlemek için
iTunes üzerinden ücretsiz indirmek ve dinlemek için:
- George A. Romero: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001681/
- “The Death of Death”: A Memorial Retrospective on George Romero: https://www.academia.edu/37197922/_The_Death_of_Death_A_Memorial_Retrospective_on_George_A_Romero?source=swp_share
- From Night to Dawn: The Cultural Criticism of George A. Romero by Christopher Paul Wagenheim https://www.academia.edu/4786958/From_Night_to_Dawn_The_Cultural_Criticism_of_George_A_Romero
- Role of Contemporary and Historic Events in George Romero’s Zombie Films by Phoebe Rudolph https://www.academia.edu/19598902/Role_of_Contemporary_and_Historic_Events_in_George_Romeros_Zombie_Films
- From Sugar to Oil: The Ecology of George A. Romero’s Night of the Living Dead (1968) by Kerstin Oloff https://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/XbBNnsWrjHUZFGW85eci/full
- Diehl, Digby. Tales From The Crypt: The Official Archives Including the Complete History of EC Comics and the Hit Television Series. St. Martin’s Griffin, 1997, 28.
- “In the way that fairytales, folktales and gothic romances articulated the fears of the ‘old’ world, the contemporary horror film has defined and illustrated the phobias of a ‘new’ world characterised by a rationale of industrial, technological and economic determinism.” Wells, Paul. The Horror Genre: From Beelzebub to Blair Witch. London: Wallflower, 2000, 3.
- Dark Directions: Romero, Craven, Carpenter, and the Modern Horror Film by Kendall R. Phillips https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13211393-dark-directions?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=Y3Pbnlz0iv&rank=1
- George A. Romero: Interviews (Conversations With Filmmakers Series) by Tony Williams (Editor) https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10598040-george-a-romero?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=IMUoDAkcJo&rank=1
- The Gospel of the Living Dead: George Romero’s Visions of Hell on Earth by Kim Paffenroth https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/110496.The_Gospel_of_the_Living_Dead?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=RloHgJi91e&rank=1
- The Cinema of George A. Romero: Knight of the Living Dead (Directors’ Cuts) by Tony Williams https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/110501.The_Cinema_of_George_A_Romero?from_search=true&from_srp=true&qid=e5y8weB9Wg&rank=1
- A Companion to the Horror Film by Harry M. Benshoff (Editor) https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31020434-a-companion-to-the-horror-film
- A History of Horror by Wheeler Winston Dixon https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9457859-a-history-of-horror?from_search=true&from_srp=true&qid=02RnaCWwqd&rank=5
- Horror by Brigid Cherry https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6535343-horror
- Icons of Horror and the Supernatural: An Encyclopedia of Our Worst Nightmares, 2 Vols https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/171991.Icons_of_Horror_and_the_Supernatural?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=bRkopbOFaR&rank=1
- Making and Remaking Horror in the 1970s and 2000s: Why Don T They Do It Like They Used To? by David Roche https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18707760-making-and-remaking-horror-in-the-1970s-and-2000s?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=u5f2zR3uO9&rank=1
- Monsters and the Monstrous: Myths and Metaphors of Enduring Evil by Niall Scott (Contributor) https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1984277.Monsters_and_the_Monstrous?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=r5Qif89Mdj&rank=1
- Real Zombies, the Living Dead, and Creatures of the Apocalypse by Brad Steiger (Editor) https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7714964-real-zombies-the-living-dead-and-creatures-of-the-apocalypse?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=WD6PXOa8dy&rank=1
- Shocking Representation: Historical Trauma, National Cinema, and the Modern Horror Film (Film and Culture Series) by Adam Lowenstein https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/314020.Shocking_Representation?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=be00ybSHvz&rank=1
- The Ashgate Encyclopedia of Literary and Cinematic Monsters by Jeffrey Andrew Weinstock https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38116885-the-ashgate-encyclopedia-of-literary-and-cinematic-monsters
- The Dread of Difference: Gender and the Horror Film (Texas Film and Media Studies) by Barry Keith Grant (Editor) https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1047665.The_Dread_of_Difference?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=16LxVzgTmX&rank=1
- The Horror Show Guide: The Ultimate Frightfest of Movies by Michael Mayo https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16056612-the-horror-show-guide?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=PGQ3mUiJtd&rank=1
- Undead in the West: Vampires, Zombies, Mummies, and Ghosts on the Cinematic Frontier by Cynthia J. Miller (Editor), https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15863875-undead-in-the-west?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=3VhVzZwGxz&rank=1